Explore Coeur d’Alene’s best eclectic culinary finds on a segway tour! Taste the best food in Coeur d’Alene with us. Book your segway tour online!
Explore Coeur d’Alene
With Tour CDA, you’ll cruise along Lakeshore Drive with its classic mansions and homes on a segway tour!
- Waivers must be filled out prior to your tour! You can find that in your confirmation email.
- Must weigh at least 100 lbs
- You cannot ride if you are pregnant
- You must be able to stand unassisted for up to two hours
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory! No sandals, flip-flops, or heels permitted!
- Person Ages 12+
Cruise the Fun Things to do in Coeur d’Alene with a Segway Tour!
When it comes to things to do in Coeur d’Alene, there’s no shortage of outdoor fun, historic architecture, and good eats. Why not make the most of it on a fun two-hour segway tour? With Tour CDA, you’ll cruise along Lakeshore Drive with its classic mansions and homes, visit McEuen Park where your guide points out Tubbs Hill hiking trails, and get a local’s take on our historic CDA resort, Playland Carousel, and Fort Sherman. You’ll cover nine miles all together with a wireless listening system included that makes it easy to hear all the facts and stories you learn as you glide on your segway tour. And don’t worry if it’s your first time on a Segway: Your guide will help you practice before heading out.
Highlights of the Explore Coeur d’Alene Tour:
- Expect the local perspective on the history and happenings of the Coeur d’Alene area!
- Visit CDA’s oldest building, the Military Chapel dating back to 1880, the Officers’ Quarters, and the Magazine Building at Fort Sherman.
- Feel reassured with a segway safety and orientation briefing.
- Check out the restored CDA Carousel, a handcrafted work of art from the original Playland Pier amusement park.
- Travel through McEuen Park along the flat, paved Centennial Trail.
- Admire the CDA Resort and Marina, which has the world’s longest floating boardwalk.
- Listen to your guide using a wireless listening system.
- Take plenty of breaks to enjoy your surroundings.
On Every Tour CDA Segway Tour, Expect:
- One-on-one training. We teach you to ride safely.
- Professional Segway Tour Guides
- Wireless Audio System. We don’t stop, turn, and yell at you
- HiViz Safety Vest, because your safety is our first priority
- Safety Helmets. We clean and sanitize them after each use
- FREE Photos! We take pics during the Tour and upload them
- Bottled Water. Ice cold to keep you hydrated
- Rain Ponchos. Provided as needed to keep you dry
Absolutely! Our friendly staff will get you all set up with the necessary safety equipment, followed by a safety briefing. From there, you will do a one-on-one training with our staff and a quick practice run on a training course to get comfortable using the Segway. Believe us, you’ll be zipping around and having fun in no time!
No, we will remain on flat, mostly paved paths (including Centennial Trail) for the entire 2-hour ride with breaks to rest along the way.
Segways are safe and easy to use, with the mechanics built in that keep you upright and balanced. If you can stand on your own two feet without falling over, you’ll be just fine on one of our Segways!
You can wear what is comfortable to you depending on the season. We recommend sneakers, hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen. One thing you can’t wear: open-toed shoes. No sandals or heels, please!
The Centennial Trail, CDA Resort, Fort Sherman, the Marina boardwalk, the historic carousel, and a variety of local restaurants and pubs in the downtown area.
This is a safe, scenic route on paved areas, away from crowds and congestion. You get to hear interesting history and stories that go back to our beginnings, starting with the fur trade business with the local Coeur d’Alene tribe; and how, in 1883, the gold rush caused a massive influx of people and established Coeur d’Alene as a city in 1888. We love taking guests to visit some of the relic military buildings at Fort Sherman, as well as all the beautifully restored 100-year-old homes along the waterfront.
We accept cancellations up to 24 hours before your guided tour with a full refund.
We have a saying here in Idaho, wait 15 minutes and the weather will change! However, if it is unsafe to ride due to weather conditions, we will cancel the tour and provide you a full refund. If there is some light drizzle, we provide rain ponchos to keep you dry.
Yes! We can offer you a sit-down 3-wheel mobility scooter, or a stand-up 3-wheel transporter that does not require any balancing skills. Call us for details.